Sketch Book Tour




My family recently traveled to Washington for Christmas and while we were there we went grocery 
shopping. Me and my brother went to look around and a found an aisle with sketch books. After looking around for awhile I decided to go with this small travel sized book and some three dollar pens. So here is a mini "tour" of what I have scribbled in my book so far.


Scribbles and lots of little guys running around....while I wait for inspiration on what to draw


Abstract cat inspired by a picture on Instagram


Random zentangle mountains


My first attempt at a late sunset drawing...using only three different colored pens


A random doodle that accidentally turned into a black bird


Practicing cartoonish mountains


Finding alternative methods of shading.


A bunch of miniature lake scenes from Minnesota...all labeled with the lake name and the time of year.


Mountain scene inspired by Washington.

This is the start of my next artwork.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow i'm impressed with all of those.