Recent Art Projects


So I got a 50% of discount on Shutterfly so I decided to make a little book of my photography. The original book I was making was way to big so I narrowed it down to a portrait book. I was pretty happy with the results except a few pictures didn't turn out very well, but over all I'm satisfied.
          (Notice: this is only a few pages from the book.)






A couple abstract portraits.




My other art projects have been an extensive History propaganda poster and a vase made out of a root. I wasn't able to get any picture of my finished poster so here is the rough sketch.


To make the vase I cleared away any crumbling excess wood and then painted on a clear protective finish. Then I used clear silicon glue to attach a tin can on the inside to hold water.

  



Comments

Natasha Ann said…
The photo book looks so nice!
That vase is really cool! You have such creative ideas. :)