Evening Walk And Some Random Cat Pictures


After I go for a run I take out my camera and walk through the wood. By this time it's usually evening so there is some decent lighting. Plus there's some random picture of my cats.












































Water bubbling under the ice.












Sun setting.



Inside one of the tiny ice caverns.























 Roots of an overturned tree in HDR.











I thought it was kind of interesting how this small pine tree was growing out of the center of a old pine stump. (HDR)












 (HDR)














Proof that winter is kind of leaving Minnesota...except for the day after I took this it snowed again.









Here's the random cat pictures.













Comments

Natasha Ann said…
I love the cat with the different colored eyes!