Songs, Movies, and Books Tag


I wasn't planning on doing anything with this blog other than pictures but since I told my cousin I would participate in this tag I guess I should.
(The rules: if you get tagged answer the questions and then tag someone else.)


1. A song that describes you in some way.
         A good song that would describe my personality would be Take Me Home Country Road  by John Denver because it's classic country and it reminds me of the beautiful landscapes of the west. There's a lot of other songs that I could use but I'll only put one.
Related image
2. A movie that inspires you
        A Home of Our Own, and Hacksaw Ridge are two inspiring movies for me. Hacksaw ridge shows true patriotism, sacrifice, faith and bravery. Hacksaw Ridge is a very faith based movie. A House of Our Own is inspiring because it shows how a broken family travels to a new town and tries to rebuild their life. Although there are a few distasteful parts in A Home of Our Own it is still quite good.  

           Image result for a house of our own                        Image result for hacksaw ridge           

3. A book that the main character is like you
     I can't say there are many book characters that are like me, I'm too average.  
4. A song that you love
      I love a lot of songs from very diverse genres. There are so many I don't know how I can just do one. 
  • Country- Amarillo by Morning by George Strait, When You Say Nothing At All by Allison Krauss, or Through The Years by Kenny Rogers (there are way to many good country songs)   
  • R&B- I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston...any Whitney Houston songs, Hero by Mariah Carey (I only like Mariah Carey's old songs, her new ones are trash), or Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton
  •  Soft Rock- For The Longest Time by Billy Joel   
  • Rock- I Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon, What About Love by Heart, Total Eclipse of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler
  • Christian- Broken Road by Selah or I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe 

I was going to keep listing all of my favorite songs from every music genre I listen to but that would take to long and I already broke the rules of this tag. 

5. A movie you love
       I like Oblivion, old Disney movies and most Marvel movies.     
    Image result for oblivion movie poster    Related image    Image result for captain america movie poster     Image result for iron man movie poster
6. A book you love
      One book I love is Haunted Mesa by Louis L'Amour.
Related image 

7. A song you do not like
     Friday by Rebecca Black. It is really annoying.
8. A movie you do not like
      Equals is one of the stupidest movies I've ever watched. It has a good concept but it was terribly done and really boring. Never watch it.
                                           Image result for equals movie poster

9. A book you do not like
       Perloo the Bold is a terrible book. The only reason I read it was because I got it for free
Image result for perloo the bold

10. A song that makes you happy
     Most 80s songs make me happy. Happy Together by The Turtles or September by Earth, Wind, and Fire are two random songs that makes me happy. 
Image result for september by earth wind and fire     Related image 


11. A movie that freaked you out
       I tend to avoid scary movies so I haven't really freaked out during a movie but some parts of Hacksaw Ridge made me jump. 
       
12. A book that made you cry
       Where the Red Fern Grows was one of the saddest books I've ever read. Actually my dad read it to my family when I was younger and I can't say I cried, but I was on the verge of tears. 
Image result for where the red fern grows

13. A song you listen to a lot when you were younger
       When I was younger my mom listened to a lot of Fernando Ortega and my dad listened to all kinds of music, but mostly classic country. The two songs I listened to a lot as a kid were Give Me Jesus by Fernando Ortega and He Stopped Loving Her Today by George Straight. 
Related image  Image result for george jones he stopped loving her today album14. A movie you watched a lot when you were younger
         When I was younger we didn't watch movies very much, but when me and my cousins would go to our grandparents house we would watch Looney Tunes and Old Yeller a lot. 
Image result for looney tunes                     Image result for old yeller original movie cover 
15. A book you read a lot when you were younger
        As a kid I read a lot of books. The books that were my favorite as a kid were the Redwall series by Brian Jacques, Island of The Blue Dolphins by Scott O' Dell or My Side of The Mountain by Jean George. 

Related image   Related image   Image result for My side of the mountain
16. A songs that irritates you 
      Most modern country songs irritate me a lot. Those songs completely forget what a true country song is. Almost any song by Meghan Trainor and Selena Gomez annoy me also.
Image result for meghan trainor album     Related image      Image result for trace adkins songs
17. A movie that kept you on the edge of your seat
      Oblivion was one movie that kept me on the edge of my seat. Lots of twists and mind blowing events. Another movie that kept me on the edge of my seat was The Revenant. 

Image result for oblivion movie Image result for oblivion movie Image result for the revenant movie poster
18. A book that left you breathless
       I don't know if they would have the same effect on me as they did when I was younger but The Shadow Children series by Margaret Peterson Haddix was an incredible collection. I would strongly recommend this series to people interested in dystopian books.  
Related image



I know you're supposed to tag someone else but I don't know anyone who hasn't already done this. 


Comments

Natasha Ann said…
I enjoyed reading your answers! :)